Total Pageviews

Friday, June 15, 2012

Two Months

Two months already, it is crazy how fast the time is passing.  I just want to hold him tight and keep him my little baby forever.  We have had so much fun getting to know him and his little personality, he definitely came with his own.  Two months meant time for me to go back to work.  I started on Monday and made it through the first week with only a few tears.  I love coming home to him at night and am grateful to have long weekends to enjoy him.

He is kind of a rascal to take pictures,
He doesn't like to sit still or show off his smiles.


Now that you have seen the pictures, the good stuff, here are the highlights of two months:

*Sleeps through the night, 8-9 hours
*Smiles and coos a lot, seems to love entertaining us
*First road trip to Vegas, slept almost the entire drive
*Loves to be bathed
*Holds his head up
*Follows sounds and voices
*Over 12 pounds, grew out of newborn and size 1 diapers this month
*Losing some hair but still loves having a mohawk

Remember what I said about him growing like crazy?
I think these jammies got too small overnight.

No comments: