Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Back In The Saddle

Today was the first time I have been on my bike since September - almost nine months.  When I got pregnant the doctor had told me that I could run as long as it didn't hurt, but wanted me to stop riding because of the dangers of falling.  The last time I rode I got nervous because I felt so unsteady so I decided that I was done riding until I had the baby.  This spring I saw so many people biking and I was itching to get back on my bike but even though everything went so well with the delivery, it has taken awhile to think that riding a bike sounded fun.  I tried a few spin classes which went well so I thought I was ready.  I went out by myself today to make sure I could still ride like I remembered, I didn't want any pressure.  It was hot and I was super tired  by the time I got home but it felt amazing.  I absolutely love my bike and how freeing it feels to ride.  Just a few shots so you can share my ride:





No comments: