Total Pageviews

Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Three years ago I married by best friend and couldn't be happier about it.  Life hasn't been perfect, but we have had such an amazing time since then: trips, races, new house, baby and small moments every day that make me so grateful to be married to such a great guy.
Tonight to celebrate we went to dinner at La Jolla Grove.  I have wanted to try this restaurant for a long time and was not disappointed, it was delicious. It is in the Riverwoods and after dinner we went outside and found a bench and hung out enjoying the night.  They had a band and all sorts of people were out, walking, dancing, playing.  Tim and I both said how European it felt.  Luke was great and spent a lot of time practicing his smiles.  The night was pretty much perfect.

The dessert was amazing,
It looked fancy and tasted even better.


Our wedding was so much fun and thanks to Jami we have amazing pictures.  I can never pass up an opportunity to show them off again.  Here are some of my favorites.





Love you baby!

No comments: