Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jillian Kicked My Trash

Last week I got to the gym, did my cardio, and then lost all motivation to lift. Normally I really like to lift, but lately, I have been in kind of a rut, and couldn't decide what to work on I found a copy of Shape magazine in my bag and saw a workout by Jillian Michaels, 5 exercises that each worked several muscle groups at a time. They looked quite simple, perfect for the way I was feeling. Cue ahead 30 minutes when I was standing in front of the fan, sweating and trying to catch my breath. I'm sorry Jillian that I ever underestimated you. The rest of the day my muscles were kind of twitchy and by the next day there was no way to describe them except for SORE. Clearly this was the kind of change up my muscles were needing. The soreness is finally gone and I can hardly wait for tomorrow when I plan to do the workout again. Give it a try, your sore muscles and toned body will have Jillian to thank.

1 comment:

Tiger Lily said...

Have you ever tried pilates? Another form of exercise where you feel like you're doing nothing, but the next day you can't move!