Total Pageviews

Monday, August 6, 2012

Yuba

We are super lucky to have family who invites us to go boating.  Thursday we spent the day at Yuba Reservoir and couldn't have had a better time.  Since we don't bring any water craft, we thought we better show up with something to validate our presence.  Enter the apple fritters.  I never thought I cared about apple fritters but that was before I tried warm, fresh, fritters from Payson Market.  Wow, they are worth every extra mile I have to run as penance and then some.  Anyway, the day started with a bang and just kept getting better.

Lots of wakeboarding
I somehow missed pics of Jami, Tad and Sean
Honestly I'm just happy I got the shots I did
Without dropping my camera in the lake!
Feeling pretty good to be up 3 months post baby.
Tim is getting so go, it is super fun to watch him ride.
Josh has no fear and rides like a maniac.

Jarin is the master - rider and teacher.


There were some good times on a water weenie,
The not so good times may have been getting pulled over by a water cop.
Ada was so embarrassed




And of course, plenty of beach and swim time.











No comments: