Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Four Months

I wake up every morning grateful for the blessing of Luke in our lives.  He makes me laugh every day and I love the chance to watch him grow and develop.  Tim is lucky to spend most of the day with him and I love seeing what a good time the two of them have together.  Since he is so much bigger, and definitely sturdier, it makes it easier to take him places and let him experience life with us.  So, here are the official "four month pics" and a few of my other favorites for the past month:














And here are the highlights:
*Not sure of his weight, but at least 16 pounds and growing daily
*Moved into size 3 diapers
*Still struggling with a little cradle cap and a lot of eczema, we have to be very diligent with his baths and medication
*Becoming more of a ham everyday.  He will start laughing and babbling and then looks around to make sure someone is watching.
*Went on his first boating trip, hated the life jacket
*Likes to sleep more than eat, when he gets hungry enough to wake up, he keeps his eyes closed and tries to eat fast so he can go back to sleep - reminds me of myself
*Was blessed by Tim
*Tried cereal but wasn't interested
*First time being baby sat by someone other than family, thank you Kammy
*Starting to be interested in some toys his ball shaped rattle and his taggie
*No interest in a binky - not necessary when you have a hand (see above)
*Continues to amaze us every day

1 comment:

haley hoch said...

He is adorable. What a little sweetie! ~Melissa ( I just noticed I'm logged in as Haley and I'm too lazy to log out and back in as myself....)