Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Luke's Blessing

Last Sunday we were so happy to have our family here with us to bless Luke.  Tim and I were talking about the blessing itself the day before and I got teary just talking about how grateful we are to have him in our family.  He is truly the blessing I have always wanted but worried I would never have.  Having family here to celebrate with us made the event even sweeter.
I need to take some better pictures of just him in his blessing outfit, I bought it on Etsy and it was amazing.  You really need to see a close up.  I also realized that I missed getting pictures of some people.  Sorry if this was you - doesn't mean we love you any less.



Grandpa and Grandma Broadbent
Grandpa and Grandma Whitesides

It was so great to have Sean and his family here from Dallas
He has been a part of all of my most important moments.
Luke is so loved by all of his cousins, big and small.
Tad 
We were happy to add Hannah, Abby and Nathan to the family.
We also had Hailey and Roman here from Arizona
We love this little man.

Miles and Calvin, hamming it up as always
Abby, Ryan, G&G, Luke Nathan
Hannah, Jacob, Dave and Cheri
Thanks for coming from Logan
Gavin has the magic touch to make him laugh.


No comments: