Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Week Two

Week 2 of Luke's life passed so quickly.  I was exhausted at the end of each day, but not sure what I had accomplished other than keeping the little man fed and changed.  And really, what more could I want than time to love and snuggle my boy.  Wednesday I ventured out of the house for an appointment and a quick trip to the grocery store.  It was the first time I had left Luke and it felt strange to be out on my own.  My friend Melissa came to visit that afternoon, sorry Lis, I'm not sure how I missed getting a picture with you.  Wednesday night we attempted newborn shots with Jami.  She tells me that he is not the hardest baby she has ever shot, but it was a little rough.  He was not a fan of the outfits she put him in, or being posed.  He spent way too much time without a diaper and seriously peed on me at least 5 different times.  Ada was the best helper and had to stay up till we were finished to do her work at Jami's "assistant".  By the time the session was over, we all were exhausted.  

It's been so fun just getting to know Luke's personality, although I'm already a little worried that he may have inherited a little of my stubbornness.  We are all adjusting to each other and our new (and improved) lives.  It still sometimes feels like a dream that he is really ours, but I can imagine any better dream.


Hailey and Roman surprised us and came from Arizona to visit.
Hailey also brought a cooler full of milk,
Seriously, the most generous gift ever.
Roman is no longer the baby in the family,
I can't believe that he has turned into such a little boy,
He spent most of the visit playing with the basketball,
Foootball, exercise ball, etc.
Saturday Tim's sister Shauna and her family
Came from Syracuse to meet and visit Luke.
Jordan and Joshua were so good with the baby.
Carl was such an old pro.
Not only did they come to visit, but
Shauna brought us some amazing muffins.
Thanks for the visits!


No comments: