Total Pageviews

Friday, May 18, 2012

First Picnic

Everyone at work has been asking when I am going to bring Luke in, I've been to the office a few times but never with him.  He doesn't get out much.  Other than to the doctor's office or my parent's home, he really hasn't been anywhere.  I am not at all a germaphobe, but it's amazing how much a baby changes the way you look at things.  Everyone seems like a potential disease carrier so I would rather keep him protected as long as possible.  Yesterday my work had a BBQ at Rock Canyon Park and we decided this was a good place for his big coming out party.  For some reason it doesn't seem like the germs can get you the same when you are outside.  Of course everyone loved meeting him and he seemed happy to be there.  He has slept all day today so I think the adventure may have worn him out.


Luke and Amy


Luke and Tracie

This is how Tim keeps him safe, very limited access

No comments: