Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

Birthday Love

It was my birthday a few weeks ago.


This is a shot of the family celebration.


Of course all of the kids got a candle in their cupcake.


Saves their spit being all over mine.


The photographer needs some tips of shooting with an I-phone.


If you can believe it, this was actually the best of the bunch.



Ada and Miles colored pictures for my gift.


I told them I would hang them up in my office.


They make a perfect addition to my filing cabinet.


Tim snuck into my office and left flowers and Kisses


Then took me to dinner and a movie on my official birthday.


PF Changs did us right and then some.


The movie turned into a wild goose chase because


I apparently don't know how to read a movie schedule.


After three theaters, we finally made it, only five minutes late.


If you haven't seen The Kings Speech,


Do yourself a favor and run to see it as quickly as possible.


You will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

Julia said...

sounds like you had such a fun bday!! i have had king's speech for a week from netflix and have yet to sit down and watch the whole thing...I really need to! I keep hearing such good things!

Melissa said...

Hey--you've spruced up the place. I likey :). We finally saw Kings Speech over the weekend. Excellent! Sounds like you are loved with all of that Bday celebrating!