Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Unfortunate Fashion

Of course my findings of such bad fashion come from the gym, other than work I don't really go anywhere. These are not the actual photos of the offenders. I really need to work out some type of spy phone because there are some amazing things that I miss out on because I am afraid of being beat up or mistaken as paparazzi.


Guys, if you are going to the gym together, DO NOT, wear matchy matchy clothes. This isn't a pic of the guys I saw, but almost. They had identical shirts, pants, etc. Creepy.

There is a guy who wears some pretty interesting clothes anyway, but my favorite was the day that he was wearing just the hood of a hoodie, held on by tying the strings. I guess there was no reason for the whole sweatshirt. Maybe his ears get cold?


Seriously, if you are a male and your hair is long enough to need a hairband, cut it. I know it may make me sound old, but the girly headband does not work for me.


And finally...Yes, the t-shirt says "HOG". It was being worn by a girl, not a particularly thin girl. Surely she had another option in her closet.

No comments: