Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ruby's Blessing

We were so excited to bless sweet Ruby and share in the celebration with so many loved ones.  I searched for a very long time for the dress - I wanted one that was a classic old fashioned style.  The one I found was short sleeved and seemed a little cold for a winter baby.  Just my luck, my mom had given me some clothes to go through that included a sweet little sweater that had been hers as a baby.  It was the perfect addition and I loved having a piece of family history be part of the blessing.  The entire day was perfect and truly was a blessing.



Love these babies!

Three generations










Cousins


It turns out the headband was a little tight.
Poor baby girl was still good
Even with her head being squeezed. 
Brunch
Of course we have to have a pic of the food.


No comments: