Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Books for 2013

I tried to come up with a more creative post title, but there isn't much more to be said.  Over the past year I have done a longer review on a lot of these books, but as a year end review, the following is a list of the books I read and/or listened to in 2013 along with my basic grade for each.

READ
Caleb's Crossing A
The Kitchen House B+
A Heart Like Mine B+
Joy for Beginners B-
No Fault in the Stars A
Night Circus B
Tell the Wolves I'm Home B+
Blackbird House C+
The Book Thief A-

LISTENED
Her Mother's Hope A-
The Poet B+
The Roundhouse (I didn't finish I was so bored)
The Kingmaker's Daughter A-
The Art of Hearing Heartbeats B
The Secret Keeper A (This was my favorite book of the entire year)
The Boys in the Boat A
Mr. Penubra's 24 Hour Bookstore B
Twelve B
The Unlikely Pilgramage of Harold Frye B+
Follow the River A-


No comments: