Total Pageviews

Friday, May 27, 2011

Where the Streets Have No Name

When I was in college, U2 was the band to see. They did not ever come to Utah so lots of friends went to Denver, LA, or other places. I was never that die hard, but always wanted to see them play. We've actually bought the tickets for this show a hear and a a half ago but the concert was postponed due to Bono's back surgery. So basically it feels like I have been waiting to see them forever. They did not disappoint. The production, set, sound, etc. was absolutely amazing, but nowhere near as amazing as the band. They sounded just as good as they do on any studio album and seriously rocked. Bono was gracious and funny and I can see why he needed back surgery with all his moves. The show was fantastic! The only non fantastic part was getting home at 2:00 a.m. I am way past the days when I can stay out late and play and still function the next day. In fact, I am still tired. 100% worth it.







1 comment:

Eran said...

I took some video and then realized it was taking too much of the enjoyment out...http://www.eransworld.com/music/u2-real/