Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Isn't She Lovely

This is my niece Jessica.

All Glammed up for prom

Isn't she beautiful?

Do you think she looks more like Sean (my brother) or me?

Kind of a loaded question with the beautiful comment...

But when I'm with her, people generally think she is my daughter.

She is such a fun personality.

Since she was little people have been drawn to her,

I'm sure you can see why.


I love this shot.

She may be all dolled up now,

But you should see the girl play soccer.
Fierce!



Now if she didn't live so far away (Dallas).

3 comments:

Julia said...

ummm for serious. her hair is gorgeous! wow. I want that hair :) she looks super fun! and athletic!

Jami Broadbent said...

Grecian Goddess!! I think she looks like me ;)

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

Ha! I was just going to type the words "Grecian Goddess" and I see Jami beat me to it. She looks beautiful.