Total Pageviews

Monday, July 24, 2017

Lagoon in July


Lagoon in July doesn't normally sound like a great time to me.....way too hot for amusement parks. Friday morning as I was finishing my long run, when I was extra hot, I decided that we should pack everyone up and head to the park for at least a few hours.  I was wanting some family time, and we haven't used our passes as much as we have wanted, so it seemed to be worth braving the heat. Luckily, the park is quite shaded so it was hot, but not unbearable.  It wasn't too busy so we were able to do all of the kids' favorite rides within a few hours.  As always, Luke and Ruby had the best time and really, that makes it all completely worth it.









I promise, he likes this ride.




When Luke got off the bumper cars, he spotted a game where you could win a Pikachu if you popped three balloons with a bean bag.  He begged to play and I couldn't think of a good reason to resist, so we paid to play and after popping enough balloons, he ended up with a new stuffed friend.  Of course, Ruby then wanted to play so now we have twins.  They seem like such a silly toy to me, but Ruby and Luke have had so much fun with these little friends - they take good care of Pichachu, both day and night.

She kept telling me that he was a really mean lion, that he was only nice to her.
Notice Pikachu seatbelted in with her?






Every night, wrapped up "snug as a bug in a rug".

No comments: