Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Tulip Festival 2016

This past week was extremely busy and by the time Friday came around, we were all definitely ready for an adventure.  Tim had some work to do so it was just the kids and I for the day.  The Tulip festival seemed like the perfect destination - the weather was beautiful, they had special activities for kids, and there was plenty of room to run and play.  Oh, and the tulips - they were amazing!  The kids had a great time and I had an even better time just watching them discover the world.  I am constantly amazed at just how blessed I am to be their mama.



Plenty of time to stop and smell the flowers




After begging for smiles, I finally just told him to act silly 

We spent a lot time dancing and spinning in this section


Feeding the fish


First snowcones of the season


Dutch babies

Big games for little ones


The Italian Garden
My very favorite spot in the gardens,
We got lucky with a rare uncrowded view






No comments: