Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Lagoon - It's What Fun Is



For Christmas this year our family received season passes to Lagoon.  Last Saturday we decided to take advantage of the sunshine and make our maiden voyage.  It had been several years since I had been to the park and I was quite surprised at how much fun we had.  I'm sure it had everything to do with taking Luke and Ruby and watching them experience the fun.  They smiled and laughed and were excited by pretty much everything.   Even better, we went with the big brothers so the experience was pretty much perfect. 





Luke was so happy to be hanging with the big boys.
Tim and I were able to go on most of the rides with the rides which made it especially fun. A lot of the rides that I thought would scare the kids, ended up being their favorites.  Luke hasn't stopped talking about the dragon rollercoaster since we left the park and Ruby laughed all the way through the Ladybug Bop as it dropped us repeatedly.  





The Moab jeep rally had the kids screaming and holding their hands up as the went around the corners.  Seriously, I couldn't imagine anywhere I could have been that would be better than watching my babies.




Tim had the kids so excited to ride the train and see the animals.



Ace Pilots



We ended the day with a relaxing swing ride,
And can hardly wait for the next time.


No comments: