Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Books for 2015

Recently I was asked what I would do if I had one extra hour in the day.  I didn't even have to think about it - the answer was easy - I would read.  Currently I don't have a lot of free time so reading has become a luxury, and my favorite escape.  Listening to books lets me get through a lot more books because I can multi-task.  I listen to books while I drive, workout, or clean and sometimes find extra projects just so that I can keep listening.  Last year I chose a favorite from all that I read.  From my list this year, the best that I read was A House in the Sky.  It is non fiction, and pretty tough to read, but I was fascinated by the travel and impressed by the author's resiliency.  The fan favorite was definitely A Man Called Ove - it made me laugh, and cry, and everyone I know that has read it has Afallen in love with Ove.  So, enough with the rambling, here is the list:

Books I Read

Everything I Never Told You B+
The Rosie Project A-
My Sister's Grave B
Confessions of a Soiopath B
The Boy on the Box B+
A House in the Sky A+
What She Left Behind B+
The Storied Life of AJ Fikry A
Girl on the Train B+
A Man Called Ove A
Last Letter From the Love B-
All the Light You Cannot See B+
Good Ground B-
Wonder A-

Books I Listened To
The Kindness of Strangers B
Fingerlicken Fifteen B
The Hypnotist's Love Story A-
When I Found You B+
The Invisible Girls A
Sizzling Sixteen B-
The Silent Sister B+
Wife 22 B
Big Little Lies B+
After You A-
The Crossing B+

They aren't technically books, but I also spent a lot of time listening to:
Serial
This American Life

No comments: