Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Quotable

I changed phones and while I was cleaning everything off my old phone, I found a series of quotes that I have been collecting for the past year or two.  I wanted to keep them and this seemed like the best place for that:


We don't control the world, but we do control how we respond to the curve balls life throws at us.

Too often we judge ourselves by our intentions, and others by their actions.  Steven R. Covey

I have prepared for death all my life by the life I have lived.  Socrates

Women friends cast their own color of sunshine.  The Burgess Boys

Let go of that which no longer serves you.

We wish to be loved the way we would love, anything else makes us uncomfortable.  

Making the decision to have a child is momentous, it is to decide to have your heart go walking around outside of your body.  Elizabeth Stone

The smaller the place between your desires and what is right, the happier you will be.

You give it your all, sometimes that isn't enough, and that's ok.

No comments: