Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hogle Zoo

We have been trying to get to the zoo all summer...too busy, too hot, too something.  Saturday must have been the perfect day because when we got there, we found a few thousand of our friends were already there to join us.  It has been a long time since I have been to the zoo.  We said several times how impressed we were, they have made a lot of changes and it was great to watch most of the animals interact in their natural habitat. Somehow I forgot to get very many pictures, but as long as you have a gorilla shot, life is good.


The giraffes were kind of my favorite,
I can't get over how fascinating their markings are.


All I wanted here was one shot of me and Luke with the giant elephant,
Clearly, he had other ideas.


They loved the rhino statue as much as the real one.


The sealions were incredible
We loved watching them spin and swim.

There is currently a lego exhibit with scenes throughout the zoo.
Luke may look terrified here but I promise he was having a good time.




No comments: