Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Seven Months

"The day you became mine, I became yours"  I don't even remember where I saw this quote but as soon as I read it, I immediately thought of my boy.  It's crazy how once you have a baby, nearly everything reminds you of him in some way.  But the quote is perfect, this boy is mine and has become my world.  The seven months have still passed too quickly, but I am really just trying to enjoy every minute I have with him.  He's growing so quickly though, tonight I noticed that his toe had poked through another pair of his pajamas.  Tim calls him gorilla arms because his limbs are so long and all of his long sleeves come part way up his arms.  We knew he was growing, but at his last doctor's visit, this was confirmed.  He weighed 18lb 12 oz and was in the 65% of weight and the 99% of height.  Wow!  Not bad for a boy with my genetics.  Lately I have had several people try to give him cookies and other treats, they are shocked to find out he is still so young.  Developmentally he continues to progress, he rolls over easily now and is starting to get some teeth trying to push through.  He "talks" and "sings" a lot and always wants to be a part of what is going on.






He's super curious about everything around him
He has discovered his toes and
Loves to put them in his mouth 
I'm not sure where he gets it,
But he's getting a little bit of an attitude
And isn't shy about letting you know when
He doesn't like something
He sits....just needs a little help some times
First Halloween
We didn't go out but loved having
People come to our door and see him
Another set of shots,
They are rough on everyone
Loves being read to
Especially by his big brother
Went on his first plane ride
He slept nearly the entire ride home
And charmed everyone on the plane


No comments: