Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Huntington Beach

Remember how we like to stretch out birthday celebrations as long as possible...the the tail end of Tim's birthday celebrations was a trip to Huntington Beach for a long weekend. What a great way to top it all off. For three days we had no schedule, no plans, and just wandered between the beach, the pool, and the hot tub. Fabulous.!
I couldn't believe how many people were out surfing,
The water was too cold for me to even think about going in.
They all wore wetsuits, but still.
I love the Heisman pose!


Tim's grandma was named Ruby,
We forced ourselves to have a shake in her honor.

The hotel was beautiful,
Amazing pools, grounds, rooms, etc.




The hotel was right on Pacific Coast Highway
The pedestrian bridge was pretty and made for quick access to the beach.




My favorite shots.



1 comment:

Eran said...

I spent a fair amount of my youth in Hunting Beach. My moms family lived there. We used to go to the pier and try to surf with my moms cousins.