Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wedding Showers

So one of the great things about getting married is that people give you showers. By way of explanation for the guys, or the girls without friends, this means that someone throws a party for you to celebrate the occasion. They can be somewhat awkward at times and are known for goofy games, but, they can also be a lot of fun. Luckily, mine were the fun kind. Food, presents, and lots of socializing. I had two with work girls - current and past, as well as showers with friends from Santaquin, family, and friends from high school.

Our good friend Charlene had a shower in her backyard - the decorations were amazing. She invited a lot of women that I grew up with, friends of my parents, former young women leaders, and neighbors. It was really nice to catch up with them all. Thanks Charlene for a fun night.

I haven't seen some of my high school friends for a long time. It was great to be together and talk, laugh, and gossip. Thanks Melissa for getting everyone together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am just a little jealous of your gifts and your photos on Jami's blog....*sigh*
but hey...we all look hot, right?

Melissa said...

That was a fun night! I can;t wait to do it again...