Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Little Red Riding Hood

When most girls have a bachelorette party, it means going somewhere exciting, maybe some spa treatments, and generally a lot of shopping, eating great food and staying up way too late. So here is why I love my girls so much; for our "bachelorette party" we did a 100 mile bike ride. The exotic location was Wellsville Utah and the food included a lot of bagels, powerade, pretzels and for me, lots of Gu. We may have done a little shopping, but it was all bike gear from the sponsors and vendors. I think that we were in bed by 10:00 p.m. because we had an early morning and a hard ride ahead. But don't let any of the details make you think we had anything but a fabulous time. We laughed so hard, and had so much fun. The girls brought some surprise gifts and Susan even made me a veil for my helmet. Oh, and the ride? Super windy, a little rough at times, but it was beautiful and rewarding and I think we will be back next year. We will have to find another excuse to celebrate (shouldn't be too difficult with these girls)

The night before at the expo and luau.

It was a really early morning, and seriously cold.

All of the other riders absolutely loved my "veil". It made the ride so much fun.

Kristina, Ssan, Aislinn and me.

Some of my favorite crazies.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So funny! I love that you had a veil on during your 100 mile bike ride. Go Monica!