Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Classy!

Tim and I went to get our marriage license today. As a FYI to those of you thinking about getting a license, make sure you are fully committed. There is a big sign that lets you know there are "no refunds". Anyway, the couple in front of us were clearly classying up the joint. She was wearing what appeared to be camo pajama pants, and was at least seven months pregnant. While filling out the paperwork they asked the clerk if it was common to have cousins try to marry one another. It seems like every time I go into a government building, I come out feeling much better about myself.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm yeah...and it is those type of buildings now running the car companies? I'm scared.... and I want some camo pj's.

eran said...

this is where a camera phone pic really helps your reading audience.

aisy said...

i feel like they had to be kidding. ack. ick. eww.

ElizabethandBradley said...

I had a boss who when he was feeling badly about his life would go to walmart late at night. He said he was sure to see someone who was dressed worse, fatter, and whose children behaved worse than his. He said for some reason he would always come home feeling like maybe he had it pretty darn good. Although I do have to say I think a pair of camo pj pants would be a nice addition to my wardrobe.

Melissa said...

Laughing out loud!