Total Pageviews

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Rehearsal

Sunday we had the entire family together for Gavin's blessing, family pictures, and the best part, lots of good family bonding. I had been a little stressed about the ceremony and the fact that there were only a few of us who had ever even seen a wedding ceremony, let alone been a part of one. We took advantage of the time and opportunity and had our own rehearsal.

Sean got to be the judge - must have been the black shirt.
I appear to be telling everyone what to do - shocking!
Looks like the boys were getting bored.
Taylor stepped in to set us all straight.
Practicing the processional was a hoot.
Can you see the concentration on Brycen's face as he tried to walk properly.

Erika tried making a grass bouquet, but it wasn't too effective.

I got emotional just practicing the walk through with my dad.

2 comments:

Teresa Jordan said...

So awesome that your dad got to walk you down the isle. Your reception was so much fun and it sounds like the wedding was wonderful as well. Hope you had a great time on your honeymoon!
P.S. I have to tell someone who cares that I'm up to running 4 miles 5x a week. I can't believe it! I can't say I "love" it just yet, but I'm starting to feel guilty if I don't run, so that's a good thing, right? :0)
P.S.S. I can't believe you work with Suzanne Beach! She is our stake YW president. Small world.

Unknown said...

First off, I am so sorry I missed the reception! I got tied up at rehearsal and it didn't work out! :-( Boo.
I wanted to see your family and you in your gorgeous dress! Please post pics soon! Be glad you practiced. My bro-in-law didn't ever rehearse and my son freaked out as ring bearer, he was so scared. The pictures are hilarious though.....

Can't wait to hear about the honeymoon, and I hope I see you soon!