Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September - The Rest of It

And just like that September is over, and any real thoughts of summer are long gone.  I'm not sure that I'm ready to let the sunshine go, but at least the fall colors should make up for the cooler weather.

This is one of my favorite pictures of all time.  It would be pretty much perfect if only it didn't have such a sad story.  While at my parents for Sunday dinner, Luke got sick and threw up.  We headed out and made it (almost) home before he started again and he kept at it for the next few hours. The poor kid felt so awful and couldn't get to sleep.  Once we got him finally calmed down, the boys completely crashed.


This copy is not the best quality, but it was fun to see a young little Tim.  We definitely see the resemblance in Ruby,

Tim, Erika and Clark spent an afternoon in Ogden Canyon.  They did a little hiking and enjoyed some shakes in the middle of nature. Somehow Tim didn't make it into any of the shots but he promises he was there.





I finally ventured back outside to run.  I was super anxious, and spent most of my time staring at the path in front of me, but I did 9 miles and I finished feeling pretty good.  Success



Tim and Taylor made it back to the hot pots, they say it is even better in the fall. 





Tried to get a shot of the "super moon".  Not the best shot, but it was pretty amazing. 

Nothing better than sleeping babies.


Taylor turned 21!!!
We have a long tradition of celebrating birthdays with as many parties as possible.  I absolutely love these shots of the kids celebrating with him, you can see how they completely adore him.  His request was an Oreo cake so I had to oblige with a super rich cake which was pretty much amazing. 




On Taylor's actual birthday, we finished the celebrations at The Olive Garden.  Grandma and Grandpa Whitesides were there but we somehow missed getting a shot of them with the birthday boy. We had a fun time together and Taylor said that he loved the celebrations.  Definitely another year older and wiser too.




See You Later Summer......

No comments: