Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

No joke, Tim seriously spilled the beans. We were headed to a Christmas party and had a crock pot full of beans. We had made it all the way from Provo to Kaysville and were making the last turn to his parents house when I heard them tip. I must have sounded panicked when I told Tim they were spilling because he slammed on his brakes. Not a good idea given the circumstances. The beans went from slightly spilled, to this....
A small amount stayed in the pot and was enjoyed by a few lucky ones. In the clean up effort Tim ended up with beans on his pants and sweatshirt, and I somehow had a bunch on the back of my leg. It was a sweet smell all the way home.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So funny! BTW--loved the card! And yay--you finally "went public!"