Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Promises

I pretty much love Dove Promises. Years ago when I lived in Ecuador, we found a bag of American Dove Promises in a grocery store. You would have thought it was manna from Heaven we were so excited. I try not to buy them too often because the bag always disappears way too quickly, But sometimes I justify the indulgence knowing they always come with a good message inside. I had some really great peanut butter promises this week, and the messages were fab so I thought I would share:

"Success is getting what you want, and happiness is wanting what you get". I think that is basically what Jami means when she says "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit", right?

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail" Very interesting. What would it be for you? The first two things that popped into my head were: complete an Ironman and go to nursing school. Random?

1 comment:

ihaverun said...

I had a blog post where I talked about some great Dove Promises messages that were motivation when I was running. I can't decide if I love the chocolate or the wrappers more =)