Total Pageviews

Monday, June 20, 2011

Forks with Friends

Saturday's ride was pretty amazing because I got to share it with these friends: Me, Susan, Kristina, Mitch, Aislynn. So much more fun than riding alone. I rode from my house to meet them, then followed behind as they all cruised to the top of the right fork of Hobble Creek Canyon. Susan and I had more time so we did left fork as well. It was beautiful
I was especially glad to not be alone since I had some tire issues. I was completely unprepared and needed a few air cartridges and tubes. On my way to the bike shop to remedy that. Susan, of course, was prepared with rubber gloves, but thanks to Mitch, I didn't even have to get my hands dirty as I just watched while he changed the tire.


By the time I made it home, 63.3 miles. Better than the miles though was all of the catching up with friends.

No comments: