Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Remember the Pink Pants

If you thought they looked good in the Christmas morning pic, just you wait until you see them on the slopes. In accepting the award for Best Dressed, I would like to thank those who made this amazing outfit possible, TJ Maxx St. George, Jami who sacrificed and made the trip to said TJ Maxx, and of course, where would we be without Burton who designed these amazing pants.
Wanna hear a funny story about the pants: We had the pleasure of riding the lift with Jeffery, a 15 year old snowboarder. As we started up the mountain he asked if this was my first time, my first time on the lift that day, no my first time skiing ever. I laughed and said that it was definitely not my first. He said that he figured I was a newbie because my outfit was so matchy matchy. Now some people may have been offended by that, not me. I laughed and took it as a serious compliment. Whether it is running, skiing, or anything else for that matter, if you aren't blessed with serious skills, you can at least look good doing it.





Oh, the skiing? The snow was great, day was warm, and we had a fantastic time.

No comments: