Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Moab

We went to Moab last week for the Half Marathon. It was rough. I had been sick and spent a lot of my time on the side of the road bent over coughing. My back and ab muscles were more sore than my legs. Hopefully I will have some race pictures soon. In the meantime, you can enjoy photos of our after race hike. We were told it was a short, hour round trip, stroll. It was actually more like 2 1/2 hours. It wasn't hard hiking, but Tim was definitely re-thinking his decision to wear flip flops.


The Wendy's cups ruin the image of serious hikers.
Tim was so worried about getting his feet wet.
Funny since he was wearing the quick dry flip flops.
This was one of Tim and T's favorite rock structures.
Finally, the arch that was the destination of the hike.
Hard to tell but the arch is detached from the mountain behind.
Apparently it is the 6th larges free standing arch in the U.S.

No comments: