Total Pageviews

Monday, March 15, 2010

Daylights Saving

Hope everyone is surviving the time change (unless you live in the AZ, as if we needed another reason). When I went to spin class this morning the teacher reminded me that last year I struggled with the change. I had conveniently forgotten the incident, but it all came flooding back. I arrived what I thought was about ten minutes early for spin class - feeling like an overachiever. When I opened the door, the class was full and they clearly had been spinning for awhile. I shut the door and just stood there for a minute, confused. I then walked back through the gym, looking at the other classes and trying to figure out what was going on. I finally had to ask at the front desk where they reminded me that my clocks should have been changed. I was seriously confused and out of sorts the rest of the day.
Thanks Todd for the reminder. Thanks to E, I think we have all the clocks on the right time.

1 comment:

aisy said...

THAT STILL MAKES ME LAUGH!! ha ha