Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jeans at the Gym?

I think I may be missing a new trend at the gym. This morning the woman beside me on the bikes was wearing jeans - I'm not sure how you can even pedal in jeans. The guy behind me on the treadmill was running in jean shorts - they may have been cutoffs. Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of jeans, but could there be anything less breathable to wear at the gym? I'm assuming that jeans at the gym is not a new trend, just laziness. They come in jeans, work out, and then leave to go about their day. I pity the fool who ends up in sitting by one of these gym jean wearers.

3 comments:

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

Did you hear we're coming to St. George this weekend? In jean cutoffs!

Love ya and can't wait to see you.

Monica said...

I am so excited to see you. Now that I think about it, the guy on the treadmill reminded me of a nevernude.

aisy said...

they were cutoffs... and he also just had to run on the treadmill beside me when there were plenty of open ones that didn't require being right beside someone. i am also pretty sure he was talking to himself on occasion. it was so confusing and so wrong...