Total Pageviews

Friday, September 4, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

First of all I want to point out that I finally figured out how link in a youtube post. Impressive.
Anyway, this post is not about my newly acquired posting skills, it is about my lack of dancing skills. I am slightly obsessed with this clip from So You Think You Can Dance. I am amazed by people who can dance with such emotion. I am jealous of people who can just move, who dance naturally and without inhibition. If you have ever seen my nephew Tad move, you know what I am talking about. If I could pick a talent that I didn't receive in abundance it would be to be able to dance - really dance. What about you? What talent would you choose?

http://

3 comments:

Julie Broadbent said...

Love this clip! I love how well their entire bodies tell the story...hair, facial expressions, feet, hands, etc. Also, I'm quite taken with "Dance Your A** Off" - have you watched that?

Julie Broadbent said...

Oh - and singing would be the talen I'd choose that I have not been given. An incredible, deep, lyrical, amazing singing voice.

Sita said...

Dancing and figure skating have always been two things I've really wished I could do. They make it look so easy, and it's really really not!

Jen