Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Golden Onion Days

One of the best parts of the summer is Onion Days. Those of you who are not from South Utah County may know this as Labor Day, but if you aren't celebrating with the onion, you are missing out. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures of the actual participants in the parade, but I got lots of the fans. Recognize anyone you know?


There was some serious candy thrown, thus the happy faces
Seriously, don't you just want to snuggle this guy?
This was what I got when I asked Miles to "say cheese"
My cousin Lee Ann. We probably have a pic with the same pose when we were kids.

When I was in high school, the carnival was the place to be. I hope you won't think less of me for this, but my friends and I used to flirt with the carnis (completely non PC term for employees of the carnival). If you hung around after dark, they would give you free rides. I think that I should be ashamed, but I'm still not.
Tim and the boys had a great time on the super slide.

I don't consider myself much of a photographer, but I quite like these images of the Ring of Fire. I really like the fact that it is E and B hanging upside down and not me.

3 comments:

Julie Broadbent said...

I want Gavin! Can't somebody put him on a plane to come see me? He is ADORABLE!!!! (Everyone else looks great, too.)

Oh, and Monica - what white trash you are (the carnis). :)

Hailey Yep said...

I'm crying on the inside right now. I heart Golden Onion Days so, so, so, much. From the depths of my soul. I'm thinking next year I'm going to have to fly out. It has been way too long.

Hailey Yep said...

And yes, two years is too long.