Total Pageviews

Friday, February 20, 2009

RIDICULOUS!

Seriously people, what is this world coming to? We were at the Gateway where there are too many people with too much time and money on their hands. Standing outside a store, apparently waiting for his wife, was a MAN WITH A DOG IN A STROLLER. It was one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. This photo is not the actual man, but you get the idea. Unfortunately Jami ruined any chances of a discreet photo when she basically stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and pointed and laughed at the guy. The scary thing is that apparently a lot of people think that carting their dog around in a stroller is a good idea. A simple google search brings up limitless options for purchasing such a stroller. - and they aren't cheap For crying out loud people, it is a dog, they are meant to walk - it is not mean to put them on the ground.
By the way, the blue underlined letters are not trying to make a point, I just don't know how I did it or how to turn it off.

3 comments:

Hailey Yep said...

Isn't that what a leash is for?
But seriously, how funny would it be if you got a jogging stroller for Everest and pushed him around Provo? Or in a marathon. I'll give you a million dollars if you do it. Or my first born.

Jami Broadbent said...

What?!! I couldn't help it. Just because you are more refined than me. It was amazing!

Hansen Family said...

Monica!!! I am so happy to have found your blog! I got it from Jenny. I just signed up on Facebook and was able to find Kim and Jenny! How exciting you are getting married! I am so thrilled for you! Hope to hear from you soon, Kasey.