Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Greatest Snow on Earth

It's true, I haven't exactly skiied many places on the earth, but I'm still pretty positive that Utah has some amazing snow. Last weekend at Deer Valley it was especially great, soft, powdery, and amazing. The sun was out and it bordered on too warm. The best part of the whole day, I got to spend the entire day hanging with my hot honey!

Warning, stop reading now if you don't want to read about the downer part of the day.

A word to the wise, if you somehow think that it will be easier and not that much more expensive to rent your skis at Deer Valley think again. I about fell over when the guy told us that it was $50, each. That calls for a "holy crap". It was straight up robbery, but we were there and excited to ski, so i gritted my teeth and handed over my credit card. Needless to say, we ate our granola bars for lunch and skipped the spendy restaurant.

5 comments:

Hailey Yep said...

So fun. I haven't skied in years.

Monica said...

Probably the last time was with me when you and Craig were dating. Too bad your husband had to go and get himself injured and you had to move to Arizona. Skiing prospects for you don't look so good

Brandon and Erica said...

I finally got caught up on your blog :-)
I LOVE your ring! It is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations again.

Allison said...

OK so this is a small world! This is Allison Stickney Herring. We grew up in Santaquin. Anyway we now live in Tremonton! I see your honey is from here. By any chance did he ever date a girl named Raquel before you? I know it's a weird question but I swear she dated a Tim from Tremonton. There very well could be lots of Tim's here! haha Congrats on your engagement! LOVE your ring!!! PS I read your blog on once in awhile from Jami's. Thanks!

Julie Broadbent said...

From bikini to ski pants and parka - one HOT Brazilianesque babe!