Total Pageviews

Monday, November 24, 2008

Seven Years of Bad Luck

I am sure that all of you receive way too many emails which either promise fame and fortune if you respond, or worse, predict impending doom if you fail to do as the sender instructs. The most recent request I received had neither such promise, and seemed pretty interesting. Instead of forwarding it to anyone, I decided to post it here. If you are interested, leave a comment and respond to the following questions. By the way, I did shorten the list and only included the questions that I found really interesting.
1.Where did we meet?
2.What's one of my favorite things to do?
3.Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?
4.Am I Liberal? Moderate? or Conservative?
5.Have you ever heard me sing?
6.Have we taken photographs together?If so, please send your favorite and I will add it to this post.
7.Have we ever had a falling out?
8.If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that Iwould bring?

4 comments:

aisy said...

1.Where did we meet? Shopping for my cell phone with Kristina
2.What's one of my favorite things to do? Uh, workout! ha ha. Okay, maybe there ARE some other things.
3.Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? I'd say a little of both.
4.Am I Liberal? Moderate? or Conservative? Moderate
5.Have you ever heard me sing? Well, if biking and singing counts, then yes.
6.Have we taken photographs together?If so, please send your favorite and I will add it to this post. Hells yah, Venice Beach anyone? Or the myriad of races where we look like shiz.
7.Have we ever had a falling out? Falling out? no! Disagreement? Yes. We're both bullheaded.
8.If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that Iwould bring? Hmmm, I'd say either a book, running shoes or your iPod. But you'd get bored of the book, the iPod would die, but you'd only stay sane by running. So I'm going with the shoes...

Julie Broadbent said...

1. SLC Airport (Sean leaving on mission)
2.Read
3. Depends on if someone told you to follow the rules or if it was your own idea.
4. Moderate
5. Yes - Alto
6. Of COURSE. I'll email you my favorite.
7. Yes - huge chick fight. I'm glad you still love me. (You do, right?) :)
8. Is that a "desert" island or a "desserted" island? I'm going with desserted - so I'd say your cell phone so you can text your significant other all day with one hand.

Hailey Yep said...

1. Skiing with Craig pre-mish. I was sixteen!
2. Exercise.
3. Follow the rules.
4. Moderate.
5. Yeah. Along with American Idol.
6. Yes, bikini ones are best.
7. I don't think so. Have we? We did get in that big fight that one Sunday, but I was just kind of caught in the crossfire.
8. A kayak. You'd row your way to Cuba.

ElizabethandBradley said...

1. Where did we meet? When I interrupted your aerobics workout to check out the apartment.
2. What's one of my favorite things to do? Eat fun and interesting food or go running
3. Rebel who believes the rules are there for a reason.
4. Moderate
5. Maybe at church but otherwise I don't know
6. I don't know if we have taken pictures together but I have a great picture of you sleeping on the floor at a party at Tobi and Earons house.
7. No real falling outs you just don't return phone calls
8. Your iPod and a really cute swimming suit