Total Pageviews

Friday, November 14, 2008

A First

Last night I was talking to my roommate about how long I resisted communication via email, or anything else that did not feel "personal". I tend to be slow on the trends, but am finally making my first appearance as a blogger. I figured that since I had the blogstalking down, it was time. Be forewarned though, my tech skills and creativity are very primitive, so I may require some hand holding and assistance.
Today I woke up thinking about "Moonlight Sonata". Last night at yoga this was one of the songs on the background music which is supposed to help with the mood. I found it ironic as Moonlight Sonata is a song with a lot of underlying tension. I'm not sure if it was the song, or my wandering mind, but the session was not as relaxing as I had hoped.
I just emailed my selections for the ucoming year with my bookclub. I have a serious love affair with books and hope to review some of the things I read. Not willing to give my comments on Amazon, but for you, anything.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nice start....good for you.

Anonymous said...

This will make all blog stalking so much easier. Now, I can check on all of the siblings, and my own wife, while I'm at work. I learn so much more that way.

Julie Broadbent said...

1) Way to go Monica!!!!!!
2) Very scary Cory. :)
3) Sean - I'm hearing that high school cheer song..."We've got spirit..." So - whatabout you? Join the blogging world.

aisy said...

welcome welcome!

Hailey Yep said...

Yay!Can't wait for the book reviews... but untill then, I need one to read. Any suggestions?

Craig Broadbent said...

Hooray!

eran said...

wow preceding the second coming nice job..

when are we going to outback? Its bout time for our semi annual treck.

Teri said...

You made the right choice! Welcome to the darkside. I miss you!!!