Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2023

August Miscellaneous, 2022

August had some big events, but the every day moments are where some of our happiest memories were made.  Tim and I had the best night out together.  We went for burgers but stayed for axe throwing and loved every minute of our time together.  





Turns out, one of us was better at axe throwing than the other!

We celebrated the birthday of our very favorite guy.


The Hamilton obsession is still going strong.



Ruby's favorite part of the BYU Football facilities tour was meeting the cheerleaders. 


Ruby has the cutest friends.


Chalk the Block is one of our very favorite events of the summer.






The kids and I spent the best Saturday afternoon at the Museum of Natural Curiosity






We loved welcoming cute Sister Nye (Abby) home from her mission.




Might be one of my very favorite pictures.  Luke has discovered a love of reading the funnies so my friend at work brings hers to me each week.  Walking out and finding him reading the paper while eating his breakfast just brought me so much joy.

No comments: