Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Pool Party


This summer the kids and I have spent a lot of time at the Provo Rec Center pool.  They have the perfect section for little ones and for me there is nothing better then water and sun with my babies. The kids and I had talked about going on Friday, but when the kids found out that Tim could come along if we went on Saturday, there was an immediate change of plans.  The only thing that could make the afternoon better would be to invite the cousins to join us for the fun.  We were so happy to have Ada, Miles, Gavin, Sammy, and Calvin with us for the afternoon.  The kids had so much fun playing together - they raced from the kiddie area, to the wave pool, to the slides and seemed to love each area equally.  I loved watching them all play together.  It did stress me a little to make sure that we knew where everyone was, but Cory joined us so between the three adults, it wasn't too tough. The kids really just wanted to be with each other most of the time so they were pretty easy to track.  As we were leaving we decided that we definitely need to plan another Saturday afternoon party.

  








No comments: