Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

You've Had a Birthday Shout Hooray!


This weekend we celebrated Tim's 45th birthday.  We are all so lucky to have him, it is always great to have a reason to focus on how lucky we are all to have.  This year we spread the celebration over two days which is always the best.



Saturday afternoon the big kids came down to get the party started.  While the babies and I slept, they hit up some the local thrift stores for a little shopping.  I'm always surprised  at how many great things they find. After they finished shopping, they went jeeping for the afternoon, one of Tim's favorite activities.









Saturday night we went to the park for a party with some of Tim's family.  The poor guy, he had to plan and prepare his own party since I'm pretty much out of commission.  It made me sad not be able to do more, but Tim threw such a great party, it may become his permanent job.











Sunday morning I put my one armed skills to the test and made waffles with strawberries and cream. Luke wasn't so interested in breakfast but he definitely loved opening the presents.


Sunday night we headed to Santaquin for one last party.  Tim and Ada share a birthday so it is always fun to celebrate together.  Usually I make a special dessert for each but this year they were lucky to get something to share.   They may have to take a rain check until I'm back on my A game.




Welcome to mid-life Tim, it certainly looks good on you,

No comments: