Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mothers Day 2015

Whenever Mother's Day comes around I feel a little bit ambivalent - I am so thrilled to finally be a mama and have my sweet babies, but I remember what a tough day it can be for some people.  This year I did feel doubly blessed though and was thrilled to have a chance to celebrate.  I have a fabulous mom who has always done her best to make my life easier and better.  And then there's Luke and Ruby.  I really couldn't have imagined having such sweet little souls to love.

My day started off with breakfast in bed, it really doesn't get any better than that.  The kids came in and were so excited for me to eat and open my presents.  I felt so loved.  The rest of the day was spent at church, napping, and dinner at my parents with all of the family.  I somehow missed out on pictures of the rest of the day but trust me, it was a good one.






Tim was super sweet and organized a present for his mom to include photos of all of his siblings.  It turned out so nice.


No comments: