Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 1, 2015

February 2015

It may be the shortest month, but I feel like we still packed a lot of memories into the month of February.


Jesse took the kids to the park and caught these shots.  It just makes me so happy that they have so much fun together.  



 I can't believe that Jesse convinced me to take pictures of ourselves lifting at the gym.  It makes me laugh to post them, but considering how much time I spend there, I guess it makes sense to include a few shots.


They looked so cute, all I wanted was one good shot.....



Erika got promoted to be a manager at Pizza Pie Cafe.  We've celebrated by eating there.  Tim especially loves their pizza because they will make it for him exactly as he likes.





With this ridiculously warm winter weather, Tim has taken advantage by hiking to the hot pots., one of his favorite activities.  This time he ran in and ran out, just stopped for a soak in the middle.  



WWF???
I don't even know what to say!


Juniper Rose turned one and had the cutest Alice in Wonderland party ever.  





Grandma and grandpa got a new toy, I mean chair.  I foresee a lot of pictures like this in our future.

Any time I'm home from work Luke asks if we are going to Costco which makes me laugh.  I guess he's just like the rest of us and just loves all the good stuff you can find.  This was our most recent treasure, he wanted to put them on as soon as we got home.

We finished February on a high note - Tim and Erika spent the last Saturday of the month shopping for prom dresses.  Once they got home we all went out to dinner to Cafe Rio, then all the kids stayed home so Tim and I could go to a movie.  Perfect ending to a pretty great month.  

No comments: