Total Pageviews

Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring Fever

Even though we have been spoiled with a mild winter, the arrival of Spring always feels so amazing. We had the best day on Saturday, warm and relaxing and lots of family time.
el

Jesse and I were supposed to leave super early for a run this morning.  I woke up in the middle of the night to a text from her that said she didn't get home until really late and would be too tired to run.  I was bummed that I wouldn't get to run with her, but not sad for the extra hours of sleep.  When I woke again, the sun was up and the weather was beautiful.  It really was the most perfect morning for a run.  

I made it though most of my miles but had to get home sooner than I planned so that Tim could go to work.  When I got home I put the babies in the stroller and headed back to the trail to finish my 12 miles.  Brycen, Taylor and Everest came along and we really had the best time.  The babies ran around like crazy, throwing sticks, playing in the dirt, and seeming completely free.  We stayed so long that Tim made it back from his showing and came to join us.  The weather was exactly how it should be in spring - so perfect that it makes you ready to be outside for the rest of forever. 





Luke told me he was climbing like a monkey.


We are pretty sure that Taylor was jealous of Ruby's cookies.

This girl loves to play in the dirt.


And everything is always better when daddy gets there.


No comments: