Total Pageviews

Monday, June 30, 2014

June 2014

As I started going back through my pictures I realized that June has been a busy month - nothing better than summertime with long nights and endless activities.  Ok, we may be a little restricted by naps and feeding schedules, but it definitely feels more free.


The month started off with Ian's baby blessing and
Aall of the Whitesides together at Ryan and Lindsey's house.  
The cousins have a pretty big range of ages, but they all have so much fun together.
It was great that everyone could be together because by the end of the month 
Ryan and Lindsey had moved to Chicago for a new job and adventures.


Tim, Erika and Brycen spent a day hiking and exploring,
I think they found a few waterfalls and lakes to enjoy.


My mom and I had a little girls trip and headed north for the Little Red Riding Hood ride
Mom rode the 50 and I rode the 100
We both had so much fun.  The event is such a party.
It was great to enjoy so many women riders and the amazing scenery.





A flat tire was the only flaw on the day,
Luckily, I didn't have to wait long before some nice guys started to help.
I'm not normally much of a damsel in distress,
But when it comes to flat tires, I'm wiling to waive my handkerchief. 



While I was off riding, 
Tim took the babies to the Utah Lake Festival.


Cherry Hill is one of the Whitesides' favorite places.
We all spent the afternoon there for an early celebration of Father's Day.
The big kids were too busy swimming to pose for photos.







Sean had planned to come 





June 15th brought the celebration of Father's Day and
Our 5 year wedding anniversary.
The kids ad I are all very lucky to have Tim in our lives.












Tim surprised me by booking an anniversary weekend in Park City
We spent a lot of time by the pool and exploring the resort
And of course, spent the morning running - 
The scenery made the hills seem not quite so bad.



Saturday afternoon all of the family came up to a pool party





We finished the day with rides on the Alpine Coaster and Slide






Brycen spent the week at theater/swim camp
They spent the morning learning to act and
The afternoon at the pool.
By the end of the week they had produced a full play.
Brycen was fantastic as the lead.








We finished the month doing yard work at grandpa and grandmas.
I missed getting pic of how great everything looked when we were done,
Too hot and tired.....


No comments: