Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 11, 2012

St. George - The Rest of the Story

We love the run but we also love the tradition of a St. George getaway in the Fall.  I just have a few random shots...I always seem to forget to take the pictures I wanted.  Hopefully these will help capture some of the memories since this is the closest thing I have to a scrap book.

Man this Gavin loves Luke
Pretty soon though Luke is going to have to hold
Gavin to cuddle

I found this on my camera...
No idea
Sean is the original baby whisperer
Of course Luke loved seeing him again

The best part of the house was the
Private pool in the back yard



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No idea? What's to know? It's a super cool stretch limo in the middle of St. George. The girls insisted we get a picture before walking on by. Simple as that :)

-Sean