Total Pageviews

Friday, March 23, 2012

Birthday Boys

So, these two boys, Dad and Tad almost share a birthday
My dad's was the 16th and Tad's the 17th
Too bad we never get to celebrate them together.

Of course the grandkids were oh so happy to help 
Blow out the candles
This was of course after helping to open the presents
 At this point the cake still looks pretty good
Somehow it ended up with a large fingerprint
Miles, you're busted!
Tad got to celebrate like a rock star this year,
Spring Break in Mexico sounds like a
Perfect birthday present to me.
I was lucky and got to be in the room when Tad was born.
What an amazing experience to be one of the first to 
Welcome him to the world.
Funny, I was just thinking about the fact that while poor Julie
Was in labor, we went and got Wendys
I have an entirely new perspective now.

Hope you both had great birthdays!  

No comments: